Lillianna's Place

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My Feelings

Today I went to my Nana and Papa's house. Whenever I go over their house me and my Papa always go water the flowers in the front yard with their hose. After a little while later while he was still watering some of the flowers I went in the house to get into my bathing suit. Today I told my," Papa please don't spray me with the hose." He said," O.K. I won't spray you."

I thanked him. After we were done he asked me," Will you please go and turn off the hose?"
I said," Sure Papa." I thought that with the water turned off,there wouldn't be any way to spray me. After that I said," Try to spray me now." He said," O.K."

Without warning me, he sprayed me! He was laughing like it was a joke but it wasn't!!! He forgot to tell me that there is always still a little water in the hose. After that before he could get in the house I ran in the bathroom and cried. He thought it was a joke but it wasn't.

Has this ever happend to you????

3 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    Hi Sweetie,
    Congratulations on your first post.

    I think these things happen to everyone. Not everyone thinks the same thing is funny. Getting splashed with water isn't fun to me either. When you are sensitive,like us,then sometimes things bother you that may not bother someone else.

    So,you have to be careful with what you say.
    You thought you were safe because there was no water in the hose....but there was. I think that you wouldn't have been so hurt if Papa just didn't laugh about it. It's the laughing that makes you feel bad because you think that person doesn't care.

    Luckily, we know Papa,and that's just him being goofy. He probably thought you would enjoy a good splash since it's a million degrees out today.

    My advice...don't say "ok,try to splash me," if you really don't want to get wet. You just never know with hoses!

    I love you!

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Hi, Lillianna! You don't know me, but my name is Jess. I'm 21 years old and live in Florida, and I read your mom's blog all the time. I always love reading the things she writes about you, like how you love writing and dancing so much! I love writing too, but I'm not a very good dancer - I like swimming better! :) I also like to read. Your mom says you like the Junie B. Jones books. I used to read those too! Have you read any of the Ramona Quimby books, by Beverly Cleary? I bet you would like them - Ramona is exactly your age in lots of them.

    Anyway, I think it's great that you have your own blog now! I'll definitely come back and read it all the time. As for Papa and the hose, well, next time he tries that, splash him back! :) Either that or play a trick of your own... wait until he's not expecting it, then drop an ice cube down the back of his shirt or something. That way he'll get a cold surprise too! :)

     
  • At 2:50 AM, Blogger Lilly said…

    Welcome to blogging, Lilly! My name is also Lilly and I found you through your Mom's blog. You write very well!

    Once at a friend's party, I got a big bucket of water dumped on me by her stupid brother from the roof. I did not think it was funny either. Maybe it would have been funny if I had seen it happen to someone else? I definitely would have liked that better :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home