Lillianna's Place

Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve me and my Mom and Dad went to our friends house Debbie and Mark's. We stayed intul 1:00 am! We did karaoke,my Dad went downstairs to play pool,and we of course opened presents. I got some Barbie dolls,a bracelet with jingle bells on it,a necklace with a bell on it,a book called The Little Princess,Build-A-Bear stuff,a game called 20 qestions,and cookies,candy,20 dollars. I think I should be very grateful for all the stuff I got on Christmas Eve.


What was your favorite present on Christmas Eve?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    Hi Noodle,
    My favorite present was Christmas morning when I opened my lovely new gloves from you and Daddy!!!
    Just in time too for this yucky snowy weather.

    I love you,
    Mommy
    (double hearts!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home