Lillianna's Place

Friday, March 10, 2006

Come On Everybody Lets Dance!

Tonight I am watching the High School Musical dance-a-long. I have been waiting a long time for this. Me and all my dance class friends and school friends have been talking about it all week now. I have learned a lot of dances during this special event. I have been switching to the t.v. to the computer. I just finished watching Sharpay and her brother Ryan finish their song together. And now Troy and Gabriella are doing their song.

I am taping it so that I can watch it whenever I want to. But I can't watch it if my parents are using that t.v. because there is only one t.v. that has v.h.s in it. Now it is over but I still taped it, remember?

Good, for a minute I thought I lost you there. Well that is mostly it but I hope you all have a great night. By the way what was you favorite dance if you have one of course if you don't well then you can say anything that is your favorite.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    Hi Noodle,
    I love the whole High School Musical movie,as you know.
    My favorite dance is the finale. If I were more coordinated,I could do it too!! I don't think that is going to happen though.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Hi!
    I'm a blogger, to!
    I'm ten! Cool blog...
    I have an american girl doll to!
    Come visit my blog!
    Adventure Girl

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger sweetstuff said…

    I do have favorite dance,it's the one when they are all in the cafeteria and connfessing what they like to do.
    SweetStuff

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger sweetstuff said…

    I do have favorite dance,it's the one when they are all in the cafeteria and connfessing what they like to do.
    Come and visit my blog sometime ok.
    SweetSuff

     

Post a Comment

<< Home