Lillianna's Place

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Worried

Okay so right now I'm a little worried. Well tomorrow I have a test in Science. I haven't been doing so hot for the 6Th, grade test and quiz wise. Like for example, the first quiz I had was in Science. It was on the metric system. My science teacher said that if we got a 20,30,40,50,or 60 then it wouldn't count in the grade book and we would all just have to do something else to make up for it. I got a 25. Then the next quiz we had was a math quiz. I still don't know what I got on that. Then lastly, we had a quiz in SS(Social Studies for you who don't know). That quiz was on latitude and longitude. I got a 70 on that quiz. Well now I have another Science test tomorrow on the cells, you know those tiny organisms. But it's only on vocab.. I am so worried that I'm not going to get a passing grade tomorrow. I have been studying really hard, but I have really bad test anxiety. That means that I know all the material that is going to be on the test, I just freeze up whenever I start to take the test. I hate that part of me. But I am going to do awesome tomorrow! Hopefully. I'll write about how I did when I get my test back. Wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home