Lillianna's Place

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Carly's Opinion on the Dance Last Night

Lilly is just kidding, she had a great time by herself while I was at the dance with all of my friends. Yes that's right all of them. Accept for Lilly. Ok so here's how my stupid night went.

The dance was stupid and the DJ played half of the song "I'm on a Boat" by The Lonely Island feat. T-Pain(never listen to the real version and if you do, goodness your brave) and then realized how bad it was. Let me tell you they didn't play the clean version.

Ok so then our two best friends(no names mentioned upon request)were there too. And so then I walked up to Best Friend #2 and said, "I'm sorry, but Best Friend #1 is eating your phone. I have officially called her a Carnivious Phone Eater. Hahahaha lol."

I'm saving the best part for last...........The cops didn't show up this time!!! Yes I know I know we're all crazy maniacs, but hey what do you expect from a bunch of crazy 6th graders.

Ta ta for now. I love you all.
Love,
Carly
P.S. Good night Alabama!!!
P.P.S.I'll be back!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Emm said…

    That was an.......awesome post?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home