Lillianna's Place

Saturday, September 20, 2008

My First Dance

Well, last night I went to my first dance. This is how my night went.

First I went to my friend Sarah's house and she had her friend Amanda over. Then my other friend Carly who lives down the street from Sarah came over. Then, you guessed it... pictures. To tell you the truth, I kinda felt like a model looking over here, then looking over there.

Then Carly being Carly, didn't like the feeling of her shoes so, she ran down to her house got on sneakers and ran back to Sarah's. Then Sarah's mom drove me, Carly,Sarah,and Amanda to my school. Then we got in line and waited,but we didn't have to wait very long because we got there early.

Then we went and partied for three hours!!!!! They played all the songs you would hear on the radio station Kiss 108 like Hot and Cold by Katy Perry, Low by Flo Rida, When I Grow Up by The Pussycat Dolls, Closer by Ne-Yo, American Boy by Kanye West with Esstelle and so many more I can't name them all!!!

At the dance I saw all my friends:Alex, Ashley, Emma, Hannah, Ali, Alivia, and Erica. Then Sarah's mom picked all of us up and drove us home. Last night was one of the best nights of my life.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    Wow! I can't believe you're already old enough to go to a school dance! I love the details you include in this post, especially the parts about the shoes and the music.

    Robin R

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    I'm so glad you had a great time at the dance,Lillianna. I knew you'd have fun!

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    The comment that said you'd have fun was from me....you know...Mommy!! It was confusing to have 2 Robins commenting wasn't it??

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger trunkstuff said…

    Dear Lillianna, I cannot believe you went to your first dance. Boy does time fly. Sounds like you had an awesome time, and have a lot of girlfriends. Thats great. You left out one detail, were there any cute boys there? I have to know it all. Love ya Gale

     

Post a Comment

<< Home