Lillianna's Place

Friday, August 18, 2006

Dog Nail Polish

I was just looking at a dog magazine called dog.com because I was letting my nails dry. I'm at my aunt's office and she has a puppy. I was on a page and then I saw it. Dog Nail Polish! I was shocked. It was ridiculous! These are the colors.....Sparkling Plum, Purple, Fuchsia, Light Pink, Black, Holiday Red, Dark Red, and Shocking Pink. Because all these things are quite shocking. And if it makes any difference it dries fast! I still can't believe it.


Have you ever seen or heard something like that?

4 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    That magazine is pretty funny. If we ever get a pet,we are NOT buying nail polish!!! Well,we're not buying most of the stuff in that magazine. They're dogs,not people!!

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    WOW! I heard of wigs for dogs, but this is ridiculous!
    Adventure Girl

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger sweetstuff said…

    I can't believe it ether!They are acting like they are real people!Well keep on posting.
    SweetStuff

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Mother of Invention said…

    Somehow I do believe it! I saw a magazine all about cats called, "Catmopolitan" and they had nailpolish and eye makeup for cats! My cats would never sit still for that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home