Lillianna's Place

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Best Day Ever

Today was the best day ever! Today I met Jess. We met at the mall. Me and my mom were waiting in front of Build-A-Bear Workshop for Jess to get there. After Jess got there we went to Joe's American Bar and Grill for lunch. After that we just roamed around.

We went to the Apple store, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Bath and Body Works, KB Toys, The Maxx and Debby's Pet Land. I can't remember the rest. When we went into Debby's Pet Land my mom saw a Labradoodle.

My mom always wanted to see a Labradoodle. A Labradoodle is a poodle and a lab mixed together.Mom said it was more doodle than lab and she was a little bit disappointed that it wasn't a cute dog.

I had a great time that day.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    That labradoodle was totally more doodle than lab. Bummer!!!
    I'm glad we met Jess too! It was a fun day!!

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Mother of Invention said…

    I've never heard of or seen a Labradoodle! Can't imagine what they'd look like! I love puppies of all kinds though, especially labs, beagles and cocker spaniels.
    I adore kittens!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home