Lillianna's Place

Monday, July 31, 2006

Me and my friend Ashley

I just went to my friend's house the other day. We had a lot of fun together. We played a game called Sorry and we played Uno.

Her mom took me, Ashley, Ashley's two brothers Shawn and Danny, and Shawn and Danny's friend Zach to their uncle's pool. I slept over Ashley's house last Wednesday night. When we came home from the pool we all took a walk. I hurt myself when I was riding on a scooter but I'm okay now.

When we came home from the walk, me and Ashley played Uno some more and then Ashley's brother played a couple of rounds of Uno with us. I had a great time. The next day we went to the pool again. But this time we just brought one extra person. It was Danny and Shawn's friend Matt. We brought Zach too. I had a great time.


Have you ever slept over someone's house?

5 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    As a child,my friend Robin and I used to sleep over each other's house all the time.
    Once,when she slept at my house,I told her that sometimes when I wake up in the morning,I think I am a t.v. set. Hey,I was 7...who knows why I said that.

    The next morning,when I knew she was awake,I made funny t.v. noises and pretended I was a t.v. I think she finally figured it out!!

    As an adult,my favorite sleep overs are your birthday party sleep overs or going to Kara's and having us both sleep there. That's always fun!!

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Mother of Invention said…

    I'm glad you're okay now! What is your favourite game? I've never played UNO! Did you get homesick on your very first sleepover ever?

    When I was 7 my friends and I slept in a tent we made by throwing blankets over a picnic table turned over. It was very cool!

    Have fun at your next sleepover, Lillianna!

    From Ruth

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger halloweenlover said…

    I used to love to have sleepovers! They were so much fun! Once my friends and I slept in a huge tent in our backyard for the night, and we had the best time pretending we were out in the woods.

    I hope you have fun at your next sleepover!

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    WEll, yes I have slept over at someones house. It sure is fun!
    Adventure Girl

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger sweetstuff said…

    Yes,Ihave slept over at someones house before and we had a great time.Hope you have another fun sleepover soon.
    SweetStuff

     

Post a Comment

<< Home