Lillianna's Place

Friday, April 21, 2006

Easter

Well I'm finally writing a post about Easter!!!! Yay me!!

Well I had a great Easter. From my Mom and Dad I got a 100 oz bottle of bubble soap,a pizza that is like a frisbee, a box of marshmallow bunnies and milkyway bunnies, a gameboy with two games, and cups so during the middle of the night when I need a cup of water I don't need a glass. If there is anything I forgot.... oh well.

My Auntie Kara and Uncle Peter, Auntie Kristy and Uncle Jerry and Gary came over our house for Easter/Passover dinner. My Nana and Papa came over for coffee. From my Auntie Kara I got a million lip glosses, some Junior Mints, sand art, and a velvet coloring page. Like I said before if I forgot anything oh well. I had a great Easter.

How about you?

3 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    I had a great Easter too! Thanks for waking up at 5:15am to go on your egg hunt and open your basket from me and Daddy. Sorry I had to work but I'm glad I was there for all of that before work.
    I LOVE YOU!!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    (Hi Lillianna,
    Chandra sent me this so I am sending it to you!!)

    I am not allowed to comment on her page cuz I don't use Blogger, but
    here was my comment to her -

    It sounds like you had a wonderful Easter. Growing up, Sand Art was
    my FAVORITE hobby. I hope my daughter's love it as much as I did!

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Hi, Lillianna! (Did I spell it right?)
    I had a great easter, too. I went to the mountains, and I ate picnic food. (Even though it was not sunny and very cold!) Bye!
    Adventure Girl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home