Lillianna's Place

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Canobie Lake Park!

I went to Canobie Lake Park. It was fun. I loved going back there. I went on the Flume, The Boston Tea Party, The Jungle Bounce, A kiddie Dragon Roller Coaster,and DeVinches Dream, Bumper Cars, the Caterpillar, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, and I went on a ride where you could drive a car by yourself.

I went with my mom, my dad, my Auntie Kara, her fiance Peter, and Peter's two daughters Lena and Bella, and their cute chocolate lab Cody. We had a great time. Cody enjoyed it too. He got so wet. After we left we all went to Chile's. Cody of course stayed in the car. We had a blast!

Have you ever been to Canobie Lake Park?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    We did have fun that day,didn't we?
    OK,it wasn't fun when Cody pooped in the middle of the walkway that first time by the Flume but after that it was fun.
    We'll go again next year!!

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    I have not been there! sounds like fun!
    Adventure Girl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home