Lillianna's Place

Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter

Yesterday was Easter! My Easter was great! This was my Easter. I woke up at 5:00am and woke up Mom. Then I opened my Easter basket. I got a lot of candy, the movie Happy Feet for our DVD player, new white board markers and 3 new Webkinz. A poodle named FiFi a polar bear named Snowcap and a pig named Truffles. And then I went on my egg hunt. The Easter bunny hid eggs in my parents room, my room, the bathroom, the living room, the dining room and the kitchen. I found eggs in the fridge and the freezer! Good thing I am an expert at egg hunts! My family and I watched Happy Feet during lunch and then had a yummy dinner of pork roast! YUM! While my dad was out my mom and I cleaned up the house as a surprise. I dusted and vacuumed. I thought it was fun! I had a great Easter!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    It would've been more fun if I wasn't so sick and the whole room hadn't been spinning around.
    Oh ya.....it would've been better too if you hadn't woken me up from a sound sleep at 5AM!!!!!!!!!!

    Anyway,we did have a fun time. I love Easter. And see....you did too like pork roast! Silly girl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home