Lillianna's Place

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Lilly Day

Yesterday was Lilly Day! Me and my mom went on a shopping spree with my gift cards from Christmas and my birthday. We went to Target, The Derby Shops and the the Galleria Mall.

At Target I got a mini ATM machine bank and some clothes. At The Derby Shops I got a pair of p.j.s and a new winter coat. At the mall we went to Limited Too, The Children's Place and me and my mom went to go see the movie Happy Feet. It was a great movie. Oh ya and last but not least at the end I got Dippin' Dots, the ice cream of the future. The flavors were candy cane and vanilla. Mmmmm....

Lilly Day tuckered me out. Night night.

(Note from Mom: Lillianna got sleepy before I did. After nine hours of shopping,yes nine!,she looked rather tired. I said,"I thought you said shop 'til you drop!" Lillianna said,"I dropped!" All in all,it was a great day!)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay you gals!

    Hi Lillianna...I'm Janet, I know your Mom through blogging! (my daughter's name is Lily, that's how we started chatting)...

    I am so happy you and Mom had a great "Lilly Day"

    I know you know this already, but you are a lucky lady to have such a great Mom...And your Mom is very lucky to have you to shop with and just have fun with.

    Happy New Year and stay sweet!

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Mama of 2 said…

    Hi Lillianna, My name is Mama of 2 and I visit your mom's blog often.

    Sounds like you two had the perfect mother daughter day. I still have those with my own mom from time to time and I'm 36 years old.

    Enjoy them honey cause they are always fun no matter your age.

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Mother of Invention said…

    What a LONG but fun day you had! How very special to hang out with your mom! She is a cool lady!
    Enjoy all your new things!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home