Lillianna's Place

Friday, September 29, 2006

She Dosen't Have The Right Candy!

Well, Mom is working for my aunt again today, while my aunt is on her honeymoon. Oh ya, did I mention my aunt got married?

Like I was saying before, my mom is working for my aunt. On a shelf when you first walk in to the office, you see a basket. That basket has candy in it. Usually,it has lifesavers that taste like peppermint but today there are just plain red and white peppermints!

I was shocked when I walked in. So Auntie, if you're reading this, get more of that good candy please.

Do you have a favorite candy?

5 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    I used to love regular Twizzlers,now I have to settle for the sugar free ones.
    I also used to love malted milk balls,3 musketeers,Snickers and chocolate covered marshmallows.
    I am happy I can still eat a few of those yummy melty mints you bought last night. They're not too sugary.

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    Hi Lil,
    Here is Chandra's comment:
    I love you,
    Mommy
    -----------------------------------
    My response to Lillianna's post - I can't comment since I'm not using
    Blogger:

    Anything with peanut butter, like Reeses Peanut butter Cups. What's
    better than those is the Reeses Holiday cups - they are in the shape
    of eggs at Easter or Pumpkins at Halloween, Christmas Trees at
    Christmas. They are thicker and the melt in your mouth - So YUMMY!!

    My second CLOSE favorite is the Peanut Butter Twix. I just can't get
    enough.

    But, I have to say that I don't eat the candy like I used to.I just
    don't have it in me anymore.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Mother of Invention said…

    I'm diabetic too but I still have favourites! Crunchy, Peanut Butter Cups,and Reeses Pieces, and chocolates with cherries!

    I hate mints too, Lillianna!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Mother of Invention said…

    Happy 9th Birthday, Lillianna! Hope you write a blog about it!

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger smallchild93 said…

    Hey Lillianna
    My name is Shayna and I love to blog too!! Im 13, and I have a blog. Im christian aswell! I love you blog! So i was wondering if you could maybe check out my blog sometimes!! And I deffinitly will be coming back to check yours!!

    Byebye!
    Love
    Shayna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home