Lillianna's Place

Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Crazy Sleepover with My Friend Sarah

Well today or tonight depending when you're reading this, my friend Sarah came over at 3:00pm. We played Clue, a High School Musical cd game and had our beagle webkinz get married. So now....... marriage.

We also drank a lot Crystal Light pink lemonade which my mom says makes you go to the bathroom in the night.

Then at dinner we had a conversation about the word touche. Sarah's example was, "Say you told me I had bad breath, then I told you your feet smell. Then you could say touche." Then mine was, "Today at the store I tossed in some cheese curls. My mom said, "I never said you could get them." Then I said "You never said I couldn't." She could have said touche.

Now let's talk about peanut butter and pretzels. You should really try this. If you don't then it's your loss.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    ooh, pretzels and peanut butter sounds yummy!
    it sounds like you had a fun sleepover.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Mother of Invention said…

    I drink tons of Crystal Light since I'm diabetic like your mom. I loved to play Clue too! I got ot for my 9th birthday.
    Glad you had fun!

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Emm said…

    Lil,
    Update Your BLOG NOW!!!!!!
    Love,
    Em

     

Post a Comment

<< Home