Lillianna's Place

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bra Shopping

Well today is the day. I went bra shopping with my mom. At first when my mom told my dad I was getting a bra he almost fainted. So we went to Target and saw a bra with polka dots and I liked it. We tried it on and it wasn't right. So we tried a completely different style and it fit! I got a pink bra and a white one!
We also bought a lamp to match my bed spread. Then we went to the 99 for lunch. When we got home I put on the pink bra and helped my mom set up my lamp. If you want to read my mom's post click here.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    congratulations lil!

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Oh you are getting to be so big so fast! Sounds like you are becoming quite a nice young lady.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Mother of Invention said…

    I think I'd like the pink one best! I've never even had a pink one and that used to be my favourite colour when I was your age! My whole room was painted pink and all my doll clothes and stuffed animals too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home