Lillianna's Place

Saturday, September 19, 2009

All Alone

I am soo upset right now. Well I'm upset because of this. Well it all started when my school announced that there would be a 5th and 6th grade social/dance thingy after school last night. Well first none of my friends were going so obviously I wasn't going to go without all my friends with me. But then the next day I was home sick and then they all decided to go. And nobody told me!! So then they all had their tickets and I didn't! But wait it gets better. So then the next day the dance was all sold out and everyone was going...without me!!! So I was home bored to tears last night. But then my friend's call me from the dance!!! I couldn't believe it! And now they are all having fun together now and I'm home yet again by myself trying to figure out what I can do. This was the worst day and night ever! What would you have done if you were me?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    I would've told your friends that you were upset that they didn't include you. Instead, you took your anger out on your loving parents and we didn't have anything to do with the tickets for the dance!!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Emm said…

    I would've found something to do. Not mope around, GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN!!! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home