Lillianna's Place

Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm back!!!!!!

Hello people of Earth, I have come to steal your souls. Mwahahahahahah!!!!!!! Jk in one of Lilly's posts we wrote how we went to a school dance without Lilly and I said I would be back. I don't lie and don't you forget it!

I bet you all reallllllyyyyyy missed Carly huh? I know what you're thinking, "Oh that crazy Carly girl is such a wackadoo. She's weird and nutty." But if you don't like her then why are you reading my blog? Jk I know you're reading my blog because you love me and Carly soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that Summer is here and school is out, you are probably going to be hearing from us alllllll summer! I bet you're happy now. ;)

Well I don't feel like talking to people anymore so I'm gunna go.

We will be back and don't you forget it!!!!!

Luv,
Lilly and Carly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home