Lillianna's Place

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Canobie Lake Park.....Again!

Hi everyone! Ok so today I went to Canobie Lake Park and I had such a fun time! I went with one of my best friends Mollie, her friend Ryann, her mom, and her mom's side of the family. If you think that that's not a lot of people...then you are wayyyy wrong!

Ok so these are all the rides I went on...............
1.The Yankee Cannonball Rollercoaster
2.The Skateboard
3.The X-Treme Frisbee
4.The Antique Cars
5.The Canobie 500
6.Twist-n-Shout
7.Somewhere Over the Rainbow
8.Pirata
9.The Corkscrew Rollercoaster
10.Zero Gravity
11.Wipeout
12.DaVinci's Dream
13.The Caterpillar
14.The Teacups
Sounds like fun huh? It was!!!

Ok so on the Antique Cars, one of Mollie's coussins Emma wanted only me to go on them with her. She is soooo cuteeee!

Today was one of the best trips I've ever had to Canobie Lake Park!

Thanks Mollie!

♥Lil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home