Lillianna's Place

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lil and Emm....Summer So Far

Heyyyy!!!!
You are reading a post for the magnificent Lil and Emm!!! (Please try to contain your excitment)

Ok so this summer me and Emm have been hanging out a lot as usual:) We have already gone to a city together, made Build-A-Bear's, and now we are at dance camp together!!!
OMG Emm is soooooo weird! These are her new sayings.......
1. Shoosh ya!
2.Houzaih! (That's Emm's way of spelling it.)
3.You fool!
4.Don't make me throw a possum at your face!
5.You angry little hobbit!
6.Don't make me get my javelin!
7.I'm coming after you Adam! BTW-Adam is Sadie's BF
8.Whappah!!!!!!!
9.I'm protecting the people around me and I'm attacking.
10.Why is the world filled with sooooo many idiots?

Isn't she awesome! Just say yes or else she'll come after you. JK....Not really

Ok so I hope you've enjoyed reading this lovely little post and hopefully I'll be able to read your comments sooooon!
♥Emm and Lil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home